Author(Writer):- Rudra Venkateshwarlu, MA. English, Spoken English Researcher since 7 years, Founder of Spoken English Hub, Nalgonda. Competitive English Trainer

Spoken English in Hindi and in School - 3


मैं नही जारहा हूँ
I am not going



मैं नही आरहा हूँ
I am not coming





मैं नही गारहा हूँ
I am not singing




मैं नही पढ़रहा हूँ
I am not reading




मैं नही खारहा हूँ
I am not eating




मैं नही पीरहा हूँ
I am not dinking





मैं नही देरहा हूँ
I am not giving





मैं नही लेरहा हूँ
I am not taking






मैं नही देखरहा हूँ
I am not seeing




मैं नही राखरहा हूँ
I am not putting





मैं नही पूछरहा हूँ
I am not asking





मैं नही बोलरहा हूँ
I am not telling




मैं नही मारहा हूँ
I am not beating




















मैं गया
I went



मैं आया
I came




मैं गाया
I sang




मैं लिखा
I wrote




मैं पढ़ा
I read





मैं खाया
I ate




मैं पीया
I drank





मैं दिया
I gave





मैं लेलिया
I took





मैं देखा
I saw





मैं रखा
I put




मैं पूछा
I asked







मैं बोला
I told






मैं मारा
I beat











Spoken English in Hindi  1 - हिंदी में स्पोकन इंग्लिश