Author(Writer):- Rudra Venkateshwarlu, MA. English, Spoken English Researcher since 7 years, Founder of Spoken English Hub, Nalgonda. Competitive English Trainer

Spoken English in Hindi and in School - 4

मैं नही गया
I didn't go
( I did not go )




मैं नही आया
I didn't come
( I did not come )






मैं नही गाया
I didn't sing
( I did not sing )



मैं नही लिखा
I didn't write
( I did not write )






मैं नही पढ़ा
I didn't read
( I did not read )






मैं नही खाया
I didn't eat
( I did not eat )






मैं नही पीया
I didn't drink
( I did not drink )








मैं नही दिया
I didn't give
( I did not give )




मैं नही लेलिया
I didn't take
( I did not take )








मैं नही देखा
I didn't see
( I did not see )









मैं नही रखा
I didn't put
( I did not put )






मैं नही पूछा
I didn't ask
( I did not ask )







मैं नही बोला
I didn't tell
( I did not tell )








मैं नही मारा
I didn't beat
( I did not beat )











Spoken English in Hindi  1 - हिंदी में स्पोकन इंग्लिश